cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Share Feature for an Event Campaign

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Disable Share Feature for an Event Campaign

I am attempting to disable the share feature for an event campaign, which you have a page dedicated to in your FAQ's. It states that you can disable the share feature by "removing your event from the Events Calendar". The portion in quotations is hyperlinked on the page, which I thought would lead you to directions on how to remove your event from the Events Calendar. However, when you click the hyperlink, a new window is opened displaying the same page. Please advise on how you are able to remove your event from the event calendar. Please see image below for web page reference:

pic.png

3 REPLIES 3
Trusted Contributor

Re: Disable Share Feature for an Event Campaign

Thank you for finding the error in our documentation. I'm sorry that you didn't get an answer there, but hope this post meets your needs. Here are instructions on how to remove your event from the calendar:

In your account, open the event. You will arrive on the dashboard tab.

dashboard tab.PNG

Scroll all the way to the bottom to the "promote your event" section.

Uncheck "add this event to to my event calendar" and a message shoulod appear that confirms this has been removed from your calendar

promote your event.PNG

Please let us know if we can help in any other way!

Rosalind Morville
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. This gave me the information I needed. However, I would like to suggest including a note on the page that your event must be made live before you can disable the share feature/remove it from your events calendar. That's a key piece of information that I feel is missing. I was looking for a way to disable the share feature before going live.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I will share this tip with our knowledge base team!

Rosalind Morville