cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled account

Highlighted

Disabled account

Your international number is unavailable via my service so I cannot call you about my account. It seems my service has been disabled so I cannot send out campaigns. I have been with you guys for a while and hope you can extend this for me by one week at which time I can pay. This enables me to be able to market to my customers after the Xmas break to keep my business & cash flow happening. You can contact me via my email at 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Disabled account

Hi @First-NameL66419

I apologize you are unable to connect with our support! What is the number you were trying to call? I took a look at your account and can see this disable was placed by our Billing Support. For your account security, we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. This department is available by phone at the hours and numbers listed here.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.