cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing type

Highlighted
All Star

Disappearing type

Parts of my email are not visible to the recipients. This makes me look bad. It is there in the preview but not in the sent emails. Now it won't let me go back and edit it to send it again.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Disappearing type

Hello @RickT4. I'm sorry that your contacts are not able to see parts of your email. I would like get a little more information so we can see what our next step is.

First, what parts are not visible? If they are images, your contacts may need to either click a download or show images link in their email client. If they do not, they will only see white spaces where your images should be. You can see more information about this here. If your contacts are saying that entire sections are missing, we do ask that you ask for a screenshot from them in case we are not able to replicate. You can either reply with the screenshot image or you can email it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post if you do not want to post your emails publicly.

Also, when you send an email by scheduling it out, you are not able to make any further edits to that email. In order to make edits, you would need to copy the email. This is why we suggest sending a test email to yourself and up to four others so you can still keep the email in draft mode and you are able to make edits. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!