cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

Visitor

Disappointed

I am very disappointed in the Constant Contact product. I know you are trying to make it the best possible. But it is cumbersome to use for anything other than the simplest email campaigns.  As a travel professional, it was my intention to use the promotions that are sent to us and forward them through the Constant Contact program.  At first use, it was incredibly hard to do. We had to pull the original email apart into pictures and text and put them all back together.  What a project!! Prior to joining Constant Contact all we had to do was a simple edit and send!! We were hoping to use the tools in the Constant Contact product to monitor our efforts.  However as you are set up now, we will not be able to do that.  We will have to look for another product that is easier to use.  Sorry. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Disappointed

Hello @PamelaD20,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.  I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience with us.  Our system is definitely optimized for the creation of campaigns in our editor itself. We of course would love to help you with getting these emails built and alternatively, we would be glad to help you get these promotions converted into images that can be placed in the newsletter.  I will absolutely submit this feedback on your behalf so that the appropriate teams can review it.  If there is anything we can do help, by all means let us know!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!