cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display is HUGE

Highlighted
Visitor

Display is HUGE

Several of the recipients of my campaigns have complained that they are having difficulty reading the campaign because the display is huge. This is not the case when it is created. You suggested reducing the view. but this does not solve the problem.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Display is HUGE

Hello @peterP825,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I'm sorry to hear the campaign is not displaying as it should for some of your recipients. Based solely on what you're saying without any testing my initial impression is some of the recipients might have their screen resolution set to a higher DPI and the e-mail will display larger as a result. Of course, we would love to investigate this for you. 

If you do not feel comfortable giving this information publicly, please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the campaign in question and if possible, what e-mail clients (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) they might be viewing it in.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!