cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Display of Email URL Link Version Different From Emailed Campaign

All Star

Display of Email URL Link Version Different From Emailed Campaign

My emailed campaigns are fine, but when I use the the email URL link provided, the display is not the same. I get the same result in multiple browsers, desktop and mobile. I need to provide a link on our website and social media (using my own image since the URL and Social Share both result in convoluted displays).

This issue is compounded by the fact that sharing the campaign URL link is the current "solution" provided for the lack of Forward to a Friend. Forwarding an email produces a display that's even worse.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Display of Email URL Link Version Different From Emailed Campaign

Hi @VictoriaC073!

Might you have some screen shots and examples of the display issues you could forward to us?  

Email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your account username, a reference to this post, and the screen shots about the issues you're experiencing so we can help!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)