cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Dividers and Columns

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Dividers and Columns

Hi, Can you please allow the divider to span one column only? Thanks, Rebecca
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Dividers and Columns

Hi @CleveJN

Thanks for posting. Depending on the template you may be able to move the dividing line. Can you tell me the name of the email you are working on and where you would like the line to show?

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Is there a way to make a template two columns instead of one? We prefer a two column layout but have only been able to find one template with two columns. And the color scheme just doesn't work for us. Thanks for your help!
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @ChelseaR4

Thank you for reaching out to us.  Currently we do not have a feature to add a column to a template. You will have to pick a template that already has a column design. You can search Left Sidebar or Right Sidebar. We do have a basic template that has the column design.

A little FYI, Templates with side columns are not mobile friendly. With more and more people reading emails on mobile devices you want to make sure your template is mobile friendly. Here are some tips to design a mobile friendly template. All of our single column templates are mobile friendly.

The templates are all customizable. You can change the colors to fit the branding of your company. We recommend using just a few colors that match your company logo.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.