cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Do previously bounced emails appear in a new list?

All Star

Do previously bounced emails appear in a new list?

When a you upload List A and send a campaign that results in bounces, if you upload List B (as a separate list), does Constant Contact automatically note in List B the bounces from List A?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Do previously bounced emails appear in a new list?

Hi @BrianL8876 

That's a great question! I can understand how helpful it would be for our tool to note any bounces on a new list from a previous list. I apologize at this time our system does not do this. Bounces are only listed on the Reporting section of your sent campaigns. This is where you can select your bounces and either delete them or separate them into a list of their own. Here is some helpful information on what to do with your bounced contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.