cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DonorPerfect integration

DonorPerfect integration

We use Constant Contact to communicate with constituents in our DonorPerfect database. While I've used the reporting features in CC, I was wondering if there was a way to import CC info (who opened what emails, who took which surveys) back into DP to run DP reports. The reports in CC seem to be more focused on raw numbers, percentages, and trends for individual emails, but I am also interested in tracking individual constituents' engagement with our materials. It would be ideal if I could open up an individual constituent's record in DP and see their survey results from CC, as well as which emails they've opened. Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: DonorPerfect integration

Hi @BobB6432,

What a great idea! We do integrate with many popular non-profit tools, and would encourage you to visit the Apps & Integrations MarketPlace to learn more. Here's how...

From the homepage of your account, click the link for apps and integrations:

2017-03-27_14-31-47.png

Then you can use the Search by Keyword function:

2017-03-27_14-34-23.png

Most apps and integrations are provided by Constant Contact partners. If you have any questions regarding an app or integration, please contact the provider directly.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.