cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Feature Missing from Actions

Regular Visitor

Download Feature Missing from Actions

I can no longer download a PDF of my campaign.  The option is gone fromt the Action meu.  Please fix ASAP.

Thanks,

John

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Download Feature Missing from Actions

Hi @JohnA171

Thank you for reaching out to us today, we have made some changes to our Actions menu. The download option will no longer be in the Actions menu from the campaigns page, but don't worry we still have the option! You will now have to click on the campaign that you want to download and that will take you to the email details page. There you will have another Actions menu to click on in the top right hand corner of the screen. There you will find your download option. 

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Regular Visitor

Thank you Brittany.  However, this does not work either.  I clicked on the campaign and the actions button and there is still no option to download.

CTCT Employee

Hi @JohnA171

Is the email that you are trying to download already sent? If it is a draft or scheduled email, the option to download will not be available. 

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.