cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Download campaigns

Regular Visitor

Download campaigns

I'm trying to download copies of campaigns for our archives and when I click download/print, half of the time the new page opens but is blank.  Sometimes it works, but isn't consistent. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've even tried using different browsers to see if that was the problem.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Download campaigns

Hey there @HHMC 

We're sorry to see you're experiencing some difficulties when attempting to download/print your campaigns. What you're describing sounds like it may be a bug we're tracking. What we've found that works for those experiencing this bug is to click on the name of the campaign, then from the email details page click the More drop-down in the top right corner and select Print. Please go ahead and try those steps for the campaigns you were having troubles with and let us know if it works for you!

Also if you please do not mind sharing, what are the names of the campaigns that had white pages? What browsers did you attempt to use? Please send us this information at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com thank you!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.