Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download csv won't work

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established Member

Download csv won't work

Downloading the CSV file from Chrome or Firefox on Windows 10 doesn't work for me. The file never finishes downloading. It used to work a few months ago.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Download csv won't work

Hello @SteveT578,

I am sorry you are having problems with the downloads of CSV files in Constant Contact. I would like to help find out what is causing the issue. Can you tell me which downloads are not completing, what are the files connected to (i.e. contacts, events)?

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Established Member

I'm trying to download a CSV from an event. The registered guests. Thanks!

Hi @SteveT578 

Thanks for this clarification! Because you are working with the registrants in an event there are two workarounds we can suggest. The first being to download your file in a different browser or even a private/incognito window. The second workaround you can try is clicking on "Reporting" tab of your event and selecting to export a full or custom report instead.

campaigns-tab-type-events-active-more-edit-step1 (3).png

reporting_export_download_234 (2).png

Where you able to download your report through either of these workarounds?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.