cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Download .csv

Occasional Participant

Download .csv

I cannot download the .csv file for the  site. The error I get says it cannot read the file. What do I need to do? Thanks, AEE/NCC COB

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Download .csv

Hi @MilesS 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Though we would be happy to help troubleshoot this further with you, we would however need more details on what you're experiencing. For instance, where exactly is this file being download from? Is this an export of contact details, or a reporting from an event campaign? Is this happening with any other download from your account? What browser are you working in? Having these details along with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving will allow us to test this experience on our side.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I am trying to download it from the 'Download CSV' icon on the attendee list. 

The error message says:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\+9KdgBB8.csv.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

I am using Firefox.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff

Thanks for that information! I wasn't able to replicate that error and I could download your attendees list. I see that you exported the full report which should include all of the information from your event. Were you able to successfully download this report?

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I had to open internet explorer and turn off the Trend Micro add on to download it.

Jeff

CTCT Employee

@MilesS

Great, thanks for letting us know. In addition to this, please reference this article for the best browsers to use with using Constant Contact. Let us know if we can assist you further. 

Brian_H