cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download newsletter to pdf

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Download newsletter to pdf

I have been trying to download our newsletter to a pdf and It keeps telling me access if denied....
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Download newsletter to pdf

Hi @HeatherC893

Sorry to hear you've had an issue downloading your campaign as a .pdf. 

I went into your account and tested downloading your most recent campaign from October 9th and encountered an issue when I was using Google Chrome. Did the error message you received look like the following message?

errormessage.png

I then tried using Chrome in Incognito Mode and the email loaded successfully and downloaded as a .pdf without issue. I also tried using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and both of them allowed the .pdf to download. 

Can you please try a different browser and let us know if that works for you? If not, please let us know what browser you are using and if you changed any of the .pdf settings before downloading so we can look into the matter further for you. 

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Frequent Visitor

I am jusing Internet Explorer and it is still happening.  It seems ot be working in Chrome...

CTCT Employee

Hello @HeatherC893

It sounds like there might be a plugin in Internet Explorer that is causing the problem.  You can follow the steps in this FAQ on how to troubleshoot which plugin is the cause if you would like.