cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download stats as xls

Occasional Participant

Download stats as xls

Would be great to be able to download the results as XLS, CSV or TXT files to sort and organize the data, especially the list of links/click-throughs!
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Download stats as xls

Hello @CU-UMC. Thanks for coming into the Community. I'm happy to tell you that you are able to export your campaign reporting into a Excel file! This article from our Help Center should show you how you can click on each of the statistics for your reporting and export them to Excel. Here's a screenshot for where to find the Export button:

Campaign_Report_MyReports.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thank you. This is somewhat helpful, but I was specifically looking to download the "Click-through Stats" information that appears at the bottom of each campaign's report.

Capture.JPG

Hello @CU-UMC,

I apologize for any confusion. If you want to export that information it can be found on the reporting page that Caitlin highlighted in her original post. For example, if you click where it says "16 Clicks" in the screenshot you provided, it will take you to a reporting page that reflects what is shown on the click-through statistics on the Email Details page. Then you can click the "Export" button and you will be able to download a .csv file with the information. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Nick -- I think I'm getting closer, but not quite to what I need! I clicked from the campaign's report page on the number "16" and it took me to a new page. However, that new page doesn't have an "export" button. Here's a screenshot:

Capture.JPG

Hi @CU-UMC

Thank you for that screenshot! The reason you don't see an "export" button on this page is because you are looking at the lists of links in your email. Being able to export the list of links is not a feature we provide. We do however allow you to export the list of people who click on one of the links. Clicking on the numbers listed under "Unique Clicks," will show the contacts who clicked on that specific link. On this page is where you will see the option to export. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Unique Clicks.png

Hope this helps! 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support