cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Download

Highlighted

Download

I cannot down load an export of my survey. Please advise. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Download

Hello @MikeT05,

I apologize for any issues trying to export your survey results. I went in to your account and was able to export the results without issue. What I noticed is after hitting "export" it will immediately send the file to your Downloads folder (I am using Chrome and it shows my downloads along the bottom of the browser -- other browsers might display it differently or not be as noticeable). Have you checked your download history on the browser itself?

Just in case here are the steps to export:

2016-11-08_13-39-22.png

2016-11-08_13-40-28.png

After hitting the export button that is when you should notice the file in your download history. If for some reason you have checked your download history or even your downloads folder on your computer and the export is nowhere to be found then reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the survey you are trying to export from, the browser you are using, and a reference to this post and we can do additional troubleshooting to resolve the issue.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.