cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Down Menu Problems

All Star

Drop Down Menu Problems

Hi, Every time I try to use a drop down menu to schedule a send time it will not let me move the time. I have found that if I do it right away from the schedule/ send page it usually works but still is annoying when the drop down menu will not function. The same thing happens when looking at reports on how many emails when unopened. This seems to only be an issue in FireFox as I often switch to Safari to remedy the problem. Please look in to this.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Drop Down Menu Problems

Hello @CherylD93

Thanks for reaching out for support in the Community! I'm happy to help. I can certainly understand the importance of having the drop down menu function properly on a consistent basis. So thank you for bring this to our attention. 

I will track this issue on your account. In the meantime, while we are looking in to this issue, there are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue in FireFox. They are:

1. Check for updates to Firefox
  2. Open an in-private browsing tab in Firefox and test the drop down menu. If it functions properly in the in-private browsing tab, there may be an issue with the cache with Firefox. If it does not function properly in this tab, then it may be an issue with your network in which case you will need to Whitelist Constant Contact to ensure that all functions of the website function properly. 

Again, I understand that it is important for you to have the drop down menu working properly, so if the above steps don't resolve the issue, you are welcome to reach back out to us for further assistance. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!