Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown field

Dropdown field

Hi folks, How do I add a Dropdown field for a sign-up form? Tks Charles
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Dropdown field

Hello @LETA. At this time, our sign up forms do not have the ability to be customized with dropdown menus. This is something I can gladly put in feedback for to our developers so this can possibly be put in as a feature in accounts. We understand how our customers would like to have more options when customizing their sign-up forms. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Hi Caitlin M,

When will the Dropdown field avaible. 

did development is still in progress?

Could it possible to give a deadline?
Because we need it signup form.

CTCT Employee

Hey @SureshG61,

Thank you for the great question! I understand how having this feature is important for gathering the proper information from your subscribers, and being able to properly market to them! Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a deadline set for this feature to be released.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Visitor

Hey @ Desi_B

Does this feature still in development. can you provide some more details about drop-down feature? 

CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Dropdown field

Hello @user202448 ,

Thank you for your interest in this feature. At this time we don't have an update but I have added your name to the list of people interested in this feature! 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Please update me if/when this customizable form drop down field functionality becomes available.  Major bummer not having it when trying to auto-organize subscribers. 

Occasional Visitor

This trend started in 2016, It's 2019 and no dropdown yet. Not good at all

CTCT Employee

Hello @HeatherJ5,

We do apologize that we have not made any updates on this feature request yet, I will add you to the list to be notified when we do though! Thank you for your interest in this.

Zoe H.

Visitor

Hi, please add us to the list of interested parties to let us know when you create this feature. Google Forms can do it easily, it is invaluable for segmentation and reporting, and it would prevent unnecessary data cleaning. 

Thank you,

The Big Data & Analytics Association