cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Duplicates

Visitor

Duplicates

Does Constant Contact screen out duplicates? We clicked on our 2017 and 2018 lists and my bosse's contact list, and sent out our eNews. Unfortunately, one of our email contacts sent back that she received five of the same GSX Enewsletters.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Duplicates

Hey @JanaW7,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question. Yes, Constant Contact does filter out duplicates when you choose multiple lists when a Campaign is sent. Hearing that a customer received the 5 times makes me wonder if they have multiple different email addresses forwarding to one inbox. We would be happy to investigate to help get to the bottom of this! If you could email us your username, the campaign you sent, and the email address that received multiple copies we will do some digging! Social_Support(at)Constantcontact(dot)com

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!