cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Link from Custom FIeld

Highlighted
Visitor

I want to send an email invitation that has two different dynamic URLs in the body. I made two custom fields in the contacts section. They are called: Link and Link2. Both fields are populated with the full unique URL  for each person. I am using the advanced editor. My codes look like this:

<a href="$Subscriber.Custom.Link">$Subscriber.Custom.Link</a>

<a href="$Subscriber.Custom.Link">$Subscriber.Custom.Link2</a>

Neither are populating. Not sure what i am doing wrong.

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor

I want to send an email invitation that has two different dynamic URLs in the body. I made two custom fields in the contacts section. They are called: Link and Link2. Both fields are populated with the full unique URL  for each person. I am using the advanced editor. My codes look like this:

<a href="$Subscriber.Custom.Link">$Subscriber.Custom.Link</a>

<a href="$Subscriber.Custom.Link">$Subscriber.Custom.Link2</a>

Neither are populating. Not sure what i am doing wrong.

CTCT Employee

Re: Dynamic Link from Custom FIeld

Hi @MarcP289

I'm sorry for the issue you are encountering with your custom coded email. I have sent this over to our team who can take a look at the custom code directly and establish what might be occurring to cause the problem. Since they aren't available on weekends, they will reach out to you at the contact information on your account when they are back in office. If you would like us to contact you at an alternate phone number or email address, you may email that to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with that information and any other details you think may be pertinent. Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!