cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail are getting warning in G-Mail

Re: E-mail are getting warning in G-Mail

Hi @NancyP984 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize you're seeing this message in your emails. This is something our support is continuing to troubleshoot. Having some of the details that support agents have previously asked for in this thread allows us to collect valuable information needed.

• How long have you been seeing this message? 
  • Have you tried clicking "Looks safe"? 
  • Did clicking "Looks safe" work? 
  • Does any of your following emails have the same warning?

We have also added you to our notification queue in the meantime. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I don't remember when it started. Yes, clicking "Looks safe" allows me to see this message.

Gmail's full text:

Be careful with this message

This may be a spoofed message. The message claims to have been sent from your account, but Gmail couldn’t verify the actual source. Avoid clicking links or replying with sensitive information, unless you are sure you actually sent this message. (No need to reset your password, the real sender does not actually have access to your account!)

Hi @GlenS11 

Thank you for following up with these details! We have submitted this information to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

We are also seeing this message. So many people use gmail. Please add me to the list to be notified of any updates to this. Thank you!

CTCT Employee

Hello @JanetM57318,

Thank you for letting us know that you are also receiving this message. I will be sure to submit your feedback on this! Have a great Sunday. 

Zoe H.

Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Have your team find out a solution for this Gmail warming?

There are a lot of customers that use gmail and is annoying to see that message of supplantig identity.

Thanks,

Tito A.

Occasional Participant

I haven't heard reports of the warning--but all of a sudden all of our Constant Contact posts are ending up in people's Junk folders, even though we've been using CC for years and have proper DMARC settings, a domain-level email address, etc. So something has changed on your end fairly recently. 

@TitoA5 wrote:

Hi,

Have your team find out a solution for this Gmail warming?

There are a lot of customers that use gmail and is annoying to see that message of supplantig identity.

Thanks,

Tito A.

Hi @GillianB79 

It sounds like this thread may be different from what you are experiencing. I can see you also reached out about this in a different section of the Community as well. In fact we have responded to your post with helpful troubleshooting steps and suggestions.

Frankie.P

Hi @TitoA5 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about this experience. Are your Gmail contacts seeing this message? If so, can you provide a screenshot of what message they are seeing? If it's a spoofing message, we usually see this appear for users when sending a test email to their own email address. Having any available screenshots would us to troubleshoot further.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Also getting reports of people getting this message from our emails.  They cannot open any of our links either.  Is there a solution we can offer them?