cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTRA CHARGES --$40 too much

Solution Provider

EXTRA CHARGES --$40 too much

Hello...CC---I'm a good and faithful customer. But I have a beef: I'm shocked that you should charge me $60 instead of $20 . Look at my record and how long I've been using your services. We've been out of town and very busy with an extremely scintillating family reunion... my mom turned 100 years ...and we had a birthday bash for her...!!! I simply did not notice emails during the extended time, so, shock!...She is amazing: 100, still lives in her own home by herself..with lots of friends and neighbors nearby... She wanted a dance --we had a "Glen MIller"-type 17 piece band...we had dinner... It was all fantastic!.... Ah... Then we came home and again hit the road to attend one of our son's deployment send-off to Afghanistan... ... Life just got in the way of credit card numbers on this account. Could you please refund $40 or, give me credit for 2 months ahead, pretty please. Call me... let's talk. I'm serious. NC &

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: EXTRA CHARGES --$40 too much

Hello @NanciM,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I left you a voicemail when I tried to give you a call and I apologize that you are experiencing this charge in your account. Please wish your mom a Happy Birthday from us! In order to get you the best assistance possible, please give our Billing Team a call. Thank you and have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!