cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Image, Help & Tips - NOT WORKING!

Occasional Visitor

Edit Image, Help & Tips - NOT WORKING!

I have called twice with other issues, and now I'm trying to edit my image but when I click on the edit image button, nothing happens. I have been working on this campaign for a couple hours now, and I am so frustrated with this website that I'm ready to just cancel my entire account. For $45/mo we should not have any problems at all. Especially with buttons and links not working. And to top it all off, the phone number on the website doesn't even work. I had to find a phone number from an email sent to me over a month ago. Please tell me there is a reason I should continue using constant contact. Kim Paul Advanced Dermatology, Inc
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Edit Image, Help & Tips - NOT WORKING!

Hi there.

I'm so sorry that you are struggling with this. I did try and reach out to your office but it seems like you had left for the day. If there is anything else we can do to help we are here for you. You can either post here in the community or for a more immediate response you can call into support at 866.289.2101. 

Thank you so much.

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"