cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Edit icos blocked by Constant Contact header

All Star

Edit icos blocked by Constant Contact header

When I click to edit an article, the edit icons appear above the block correctly. However, as I scroll down through the article, the edit bars scroll up and the top row of edit commands is covered by the blue Constant Contact tab bar (Campaigns, Contacts, Reporting, etc).  It's quite irritating and did not used to be this way.  So, unless I am just making corrections to the very top of the article, I am continually scrolling up and down to get the tools I need then back down to where I'm editing. The tools that are not available are Save, Cancel, Undo, Redo, Clear Styles and Options.

Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Edit icos blocked by Constant Contact header

@AllianceF2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you don't have easy access to the tools within your email campaign. This issue is usually due to having one very long section within your email. I would recommend using separate blocks within your email. Having separate blocks helps when you are clicked into a particular section, the editing tools will be readily available for you.

If you need any assistance with this, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email campaign, and a reference to this post and we can certainly help you. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.