cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit mobile view

CTCT Employee

Re: Edit mobile view

HI @ReneeSoliant.

Thanks for adding your solution to this thread!  The expected functionality is that the mobile version will default to the image size that is in the library, up to the full display width of the mobile device. This is why larger images will fill the width but smaller images will not.  For images that are displaying large in the mobile view, you can make them smaller by using the Edit Image > Resize functionality and bringing the image down to a more manageable size in the Library.  This will also result in a smaller image in the mobile view!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you for explaining this Donna. We do not typically upload images to the Library. We normally link the image with a URL. I took the advice of another user who added 100 pixels around the image and it worked, but I would like to see this issue resolved in the near future.

Occasional Participant

It's now 2019 and this problem has not been fixed. I too have the same problem. 

Hello @CindyB06. Were you looking to make edits in the mobile view as well? What improvements would you like to see in this area? Any clarification would be helpful so we can forward your concerns to the correct team. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

You need to adjust the logo so it doesnt dwarf the rest of the email on an iPhone....

Tags (2)
Visitor

It's a rough patch yes. Pixels the files, times out the browser, and fails 75% of the time. Why don't we have a mobile editor, in addition to the main? 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @ShannonM165

I appreciate you providing feedback in the Community about the workarounds associated with resizing images to display properly on mobile devices. I agree that the work around is not perfect, so I will provide your feedback to the appropriate teams for review. 

Please continue to share your feedback with us so we can continue to work to improve our product. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Visitor

Completely agree, it is very frustrating to not be able to edit mobile layout separately from desktop layout. This seems like such an obvious fix. Would love to see this feature in the near future. 

Hi @RhettB6

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback on this. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you're experiencing from not being able to edit in the mobile view. While it is not currently a feature that is available, it is a request we're collecting feedback on. Why are you looking to edit the mobile view? Is there anything in particular in your emails? In the meantime, I have tracked your feedback on wanting this feature in your account and submitted it to our engineers.

Frankie P.

Visitor

Pretty sad that 6 months later and all we get as far as a response is we're collecting data and MAYBE will fix this in the future? What good does it do to be paying to use your service when it doesn't do the basic things we need it to do?

Logos are properly sized to work, shrunk down, and still display horribly oversized on Mobile devices........Come on Constant Contact. This is pathetic