cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit mobile view

CTCT Employee

Re: Edit mobile view

Hello @MatthewS2903

Thank you participating in the Community and providing your feedback. As my colleagues have mentioned further in the thread, editing in the mobile view is a feature that we are in the process of collecting feedback on. I can understand how this would be a useful feature to have. So I will be happy to submit your response to that list for our product team. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem, except I am using a colored background with my logo - so creating a logo with spacing around it is a bit more tedious. Having our logo show up full screen on a mobile device looks pretty silly to me. It doesn't look professional and clean. We should be able to choose whether or not we want an image to be responsive. It would make it 100% easier if Constant Contact added this as an image option. 

I hope you are listening to you customers and will do something like this in the future...

Occasional Participant

Gary,

Sorry that you are having the same trouble. It has been a long time and I am probably going to leave CC because of it. 

I hope they are listening too....

Tags (2)

Hi @CindyB06 

We are always open to ways we can better our user’s experience! So we do listen and track all the feedback our users give. In fact, here is a section of our Community that helps explain what we do with our customer’s feedback. Our Feedback Board is another great place to share your feedback as this section is monitored by members of our Product Team.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi @GaryS1 

I apologize you're having this experience with your image resizing on a mobile device. Although the logo in your email was resized to appear smaller, it was uploaded at around 550px wide. This upload size causes it to display larger on a mobile device. Our templates are mobile responsive, and are designed to resize and display full width on a mobile device. To have your image display the way you would like it to, we suggest resizing it outside of our program to have a smaller width and re-uploaded into your account.

I do also want to make aware all feedback is read by Constant Contact employees. While there may not be a response for every comment – it is acknowledged. So thank you for sharing your feedback on this! Though this is functioning as designed, I have submitted this feedback to our Product team in the event that there is any change in the future. 

Frankie P.

Participating Solution Provider

Hi KassandraF8,

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week  is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

does this specifically address this issue??

Participating Solution Provider

Hi CindyB06,

Being as there's currently no way to edit just the mobile version, it won't help specifically with that, but our webinar series covers tips and best practices for optimizing your campaigns, and for mobile as well.

We also offer a period at the end, where registrants can ask their questions and receive one on one help if needed!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Highlighted
Visitor

I have struggled with this too and it is seriously frustrating. Mobile e-mail is the majority of how our clients open them and they look terrible with huge images in them. This should be a priority for constant contact to adjust!!!!