cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Tags

Occasional Contributor

Editing Tags

I am unable to delete the last tag in the list of tags because its edit menu pops down and I cannot scroll to it. The Tags header is not clickable the way Contacts and Lists are, so I cannot view my tags as a separate page to edit.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Editing Tags

Hello @NeuhausEdCtr,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!  I can see what you mean on the menu dropping down in the side column.  It is letting me scroll down so long as my mouse is over the side column, but if that is not working, you should be able to actually click and drag the slider on the right of the column or alternatively, pressing the down arrow key should bring you into the options of the menu.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
All Star

I'm having the same problem and I cannot scroll down at all when it comes to the last tag in the list. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @MDurst,

Thank you for contacting us today.  If scrolling while your mouse is over the menu or using the arrow keys isn't working, You are also able to press the space bar after clicking the drop down menu and that will scroll down for you.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.