cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Editing a footer, unsubscribe info

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Re: Editing a footer, unsubscribe info

Yes please send me details. 
My clients get a message that says they've been removed from all mailings lists - which is not the case.

We'd like to update.

Thanks,

Rachel

CTCT Employee

Hi @SusanF603

It looks like Frankie sent you the email with the info. 

Feel free to reach back out if you have more questions. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

can you pls send me the same info , i need to edit my footer

Hi @TasuT 

We'd be happy to send you an email with more information on this custom footer service! Have you received this email? The good news is this information can also be requested through our Services page as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Hi Lisa,

I believe you can accomplish this by turning the Confirmed Opt-In feature on under Settings. I'm not sure if it is still available, but there was a time when you could customize the message.

Romona

Romona Foster
Social Media Trainer & Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert
www.admintechconsulting.com