cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing an email using an iPhone

Editing an email using an iPhone

I am trying to edit an email using my iPhone. CC allows me to pull up the email and click on the pencil icon to edit but the the screen stops responding. The text is in fadedwhile background. I tried on two different accounts. Why doesn’t it work? Please email me at *Removed by Admin*

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Editing an email using an iPhone

Hello @GregT1,

As you requested, I'll email you directly as well, but I wanted to include an answer here in the community for others to see in case they have the same problem.  At this time Campaigns created in the Constant Contact mobile app editor can only be edited in the app, and campaigns created in a web browser at can only be edited on the web.  We do have a walkthrough of how to edit campaigns in that mobile platform here, but that will only work for campaigns originally started through that app.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.