cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing email sign up thank you response?

Occasional Contributor

Editing email sign up thank you response?

Is there a way to edit the "thank you for signing up" page that displays when someone signs up for emails?  I can't find that anywhere.  I can only find the editable Sign Up Form under List Growth Tools.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Editing email sign up thank you response?

Hi @JenniferT07

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! I can completely understand why you would want to customize the Thank You page customers see after signing-up.  What were you looking to change about this Thank You page? As of right now this is not a feature we currently have. However I would be happy to pass along your feedback and this feature request to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for the reply!  Specifically, we would like to be able to edit the verbiage that is on the thank you page.  We're fine with the graphic elements, etc. as they are.

Hopefully your team can add text editing of the thank you page in the near future.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi @JenniferT07. Thanks for clarifying that. We'll go ahead and send over your feedback over to the appropriate team. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

I am also having this issue currently and I am wondering if it is being addressed.  The Thank You email is a wonderful feature to have but not specifically user friendly at this time.  I would also like to be able to change the text that is currently being provided as it does not reflect what I am thanking my prospective clients for and therefore sounds unprofessional.

Any idea when this may be addressed and corrected?

CTCT Employee

Hi @DonnaS836

Thank you for reaching out! At this time, we don't have a time frame on the feature request. I can add the feedback to your account so that our team will notify you when the feature is built in. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

I also would like to make changes to the response thank you to fit our business & customers. I did not set up our account originally and the previous employee somehow made the response personal to our business. I would like to make changes, but do not know how.

Hi @Claussens 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! This thread is focused on the Thank You message that appears on our sign-up forms. At this time this is not a feature that can be edited. After taking a look at your account it appears you are looking to edit the Welcome Email that goes out to new sign ups. This email in your account was previously personalized and can always be updated.

campaigns-tab-type-welcome-email-active-more-edit-step123 (1).png

Frankie P.