cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing issues

Highlighted
Visitor

Editing issues

I am trying to edit my newsletter and everytime I push anything it causes the text to be on ONE very long sentence.  Sometimes the text also becomes symbols and is very difficult to edit.  What is going on?  Is it a setting on my mac?  Or an issue with the program?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Editing issues

Hello @HiromichiN. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this issue when working in your email.

When you are working on your email, do you copy and paste text? I see that you are working on a Mac. What I would like to suggest if this is the case is to first paste your text into a program called TextEdit. By pasting the next into a text editor such as TextEdit and then into your Constant Contact email, this strips out a lot of formatting that can cause issues like the one that you are experiencing. Please see this FAQ for more information about using TextEdit. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!