cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Editing the "Confirm Your Subscription" Email

Frequent Visitor

Editing the "Confirm Your Subscription" Email

I'd like to change the text in the subject automated email message, and add company logo. I haven't found a path to get this done? Can you let me know how I can proceed with this? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Editing the "Confirm Your Subscription" Email

Hi @AMButts 

While we are happy to help point you in the right direction, we would first like to clarify which confirm subscription email are you looking to update? The confirmed opt-in email, or the resubscribe email? This is an important detail to have as the confirmed-opt in setting in your account appears to be turned off. If you are looking to customize the Confirm Your Subscription email received through our resubscribe process, this confirmed-opt in setting must first be turned on. Then you will have access to editing this automatic email. However while this setting is turned on any new contacts who sign up for your mailing list through one of our sign-up tools, will be labelled in your account as "Awaiting Confirmation." You won't be able to send any emails to them until they click the link in this Confirmed Opt-in email.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.