cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing

Editing

Why can I suddenly not get to the page to edit it? Normally clicking on the title brings me to the page as it will be viewed by the recipient; now all I get are options to change registration details and other bits.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Editing

Hi @JaneG11,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. It sounds like you are working on a Event campaign. To edit the Event, click on the title, and then click on the option to the top right called Edit Event. You will be given three drop-down options for t BEvenasics, Settings, and Registration. To edit the title, time, and location, click on Basics. To edit fees, guests and items, click on Settings. To edit theme, fields and landing page click on Registration. Let us know if this is what you are referring to. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing