cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editor

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Editor

You have lost me as a customer if your system keeps hanging up. for example, I accidentally hit enter after I only filled in the subject. The screen came back and said something like see your post and what others are saying. It stayed on my screen and locked me out of everything else. It sat for 10 minutes (I made a pot of coffee, went to the restroom,talked to one of my employees and took a call from my wife. The screen was still sitting there. I had to kill Constant Contact. I am having 3 to 5 minute (to no response) just trying to work on an email. My options are more limited n the new editor. BASICALLY YOUR NEW EDITOR SUCKS. Ken Sterling, 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Editor

Hi @KenS15 

I apologize this is the experience you're having! Are you still having this experience? After testing you latest campaign I was unable to replicate this same experience. I can also see you were able to successfully schedule an email for today. Is this happening with creating a new brand new campaign, or copying a previously sent email? Having details like this or if it is happening in more than one browser will help with further troubleshooting. You also mentioned there being limited options in our newest editor. What features are you looking for? I would be happy to pass along this feedback to our Product Team.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!