cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Effective Email Marketing

Occasional Visitor

Effective Email Marketing

Hi, My name is Veronica. I would like advice on how to effectively use constant contact platform to grow my business. I have been with constant contact for several months and have not receive one response from any campaign emails. Can you assist me in using your platform effectively so that I can receive a return on my investment. Sincerely, Veronica
1 REPLY 1

Re: Effective Email Marketing

Hi @VeronicaW487

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your emails. I apologize you aren’t seeing the results you hoped you would. We do have suggestions to help with this!  You can try sending your emails at different times of the day or week to see which works best. We also see a lot of customers segment their contacts through the use of tags or multiple lists based on the content of a specific email. Personalizing your emails through your subject line, a greeting tag, or even content specific for that contact helps as well. In fact, one way you can find out what kind of subject lines work for your contacts is trying our A/B email subject line templates. These templates will help you test different subject lines work best for your contacts.

I took a peek at some of your emails and saw you showed more than one product for sale but only had one shop now button. Have you thought about putting a separate shop now for each item? The link also doesn’t look like it was connected to a web-page they could actually shop. It’s always good to send yourself a test email and double check your links!

We also have these articles with helpful ways to:

I hope these suggestions help!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.