cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Email Campaign Going into Junk Folder...AGAIN

Occasional Visitor

Email Campaign Going into Junk Folder...AGAIN

I am having issues with my email campaign going into the junk folder. I tested it myself by sending it to my own email address and it goes right into spam. I changed the subject line content and removed exclamation marks, all caps, etc. and nothing works. I even tried sending it from a different email address. I'm assuming it is going right into my recipients spam as well because I only have a 1% open rate. I called our ISP (GoDaddy) and they said they really cannot fix this issue and that Constant Contact needs to fix it. I'm paying $45/mo but don't want to continue doing this if my emails aren't even getting to my contacts. I'm having to create the email ad in Constant Contact and then send the email campaign directly through Microsoft Outlook. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Email Campaign Going into Junk Folder...AGAIN

Hi @JoeC4445 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that you are encountering a problem with getting emails to filter to your inbox, I know how important it is that the emails you are creating hit customers inboxes. You have done a great job by first making adjustments to your subject line, it's always where we suggest starting. Some other things to check and try would be to balance your image to content ratio and to avoid phrases that can trigger spam filters. If you continue to have trouble after this, you may reach back out. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Email Campaign Going into Junk Folder...AGAIN

Hi @JoeC4445,

I also wanted to add that you can contact our Account Review team for assistance. They specialize in dealing with deliverability issues. They can be reached at the hours and numbers listed here

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.