cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Campaign Help

Occasional Visitor

Email Campaign Help

I'm looking for an option for a campaign/emails to stop going to addresses once they'd purchased my class.  So they'll be receiving the series of emails up until they choose to register - but then those emails would stop (and they'd start the new series for those who signed up).  I can't find any function inside of campaigns to do this??

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email Campaign Help

Hello and thank you for reaching out The Community! I’m afraid at this moment we do not have the ability to remove contacts from an Automated Series off of a trigger like getting added to a list from registering. That being said this is a Feature Request and I will happily inform the teams handling these changes that people are still looking for this to be added! Thank you very much for your question and feedback!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!