cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Copy Sent without Creating It

Highlighted
All Star

Email Copy Sent without Creating It

Has anyone encountered a problem where an email is being sent that wasn't the latest version? I send a weekly newsletter and title it something like Newsletter 35, Newsletter 36, etc. Each week I just copy the previous week's email and change the title/content. So I copied Newsletter 35, changed the name from "Newsletter 35 (copy)" to "Newsletter 36", edited the email and scheduled it -- all in one session, without exiting that email. When the email was sent at the scheduled time, though, the email that sent was just a copy of "Newsletter 35." When I logged back into Constant Contact campaigns, the email that was sent was "Newsletter 35 (copy)", but "Newsletter 36" was there in draft form. Because I changed in "Newsletter 35 (copy)" to "Newsletter 36" and scheduled it, all without exiting the email, I don't understand how a copy of the previous week's email could still exist, let alone be the scheduled email. Any thoughts?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Email Copy Sent without Creating It

Hi @EdenS3

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize this happened with your email. This is something we definitely want to look into further for you. In fact, we will be emailing the contact on this account to collect further details to help with troubleshooting.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.