cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Deployment Error

Occasional Organizer

Email Deployment Error

On the Send Now page of a campaign, under the new system, it gives me the following message but does not highlight what I have to actually change/amend? 'You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.'

When l talked to someone at your call centre the IT staff instructed her to send a link for the old custom editor though l did not receive that link?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Email Deployment Error

Hi @FeliceC2 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email campaign. We have received previous reports of international users receiving an error like this on the scheduling page. This is an experience our support is continuing to troubleshoot. In these cases we suggest entering text in the state/province field or using the classic custom code editor.

In fact the email you mentioned with our link to access this classic custom code editor was sent yesterday at 9:06PM.  We have also resent this email to you this morning. Were you able to receive this resend? We would always suggest checking your spam/junk folders or even your Promotions tab if you're using Gmail. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.