cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Failed to Unschedule – Kind of a Disaster

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Email Failed to Unschedule – Kind of a Disaster

Folks- This morning we had an email scheduled to go out to announce our new website. Said website hit a technical glitch that made it unpresentable last night, and so I went into the email, selected "Unschedule" and breathed a sigh of relief. So I was shocked this morning to find that it had gone out. What happened??? https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/contacts/email#reports/013a499f-570d-4e9a-b482-d4d6170...
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Email Failed to Unschedule – Kind of a Disaster

Hello @LauraM37. I'm sorry that your email went out after you had unscheduled it. I see that you did call into our Support team a few minutes after posting this message and I hope that they were able to assist you with this. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

I have a problem! I need to unschedule an e-mail but they dont work. Normal i dont have any problems with it but now i only can copy the mail, but i need it deleted. 

Can you help me?

Hello @DennisD84. You can certainly unschedule an email. Here is a link on how to do this. Were you seeing any errors or messages when you tried to unschedule?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.