cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Formatting

Highlighted
Visitor

Email Formatting

When the original email reformats into the phone version, it seperates words and does not add hyphens or reformat it so that the words look neatly put together by a legitiamate business that takes time and pride in their emails. 

Capture951.JPG

Also I know you added the ability to add uploaded images for a background..... can we add more features instead of just having tiling such as a stretched image, or split image.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Email Formatting

Hi @AbigailR22

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions and feedback for our newest updates. I took a look at your email and was able to see the extra spacing you mentioned. Was any of that text copied and pasted? Or is this a template that you copy often to make changes and send out again?

I ask because spacing in your sentence like this is something that can be caused by coding. This happens when copy and pasting from an outside place, or using the same template too often. With that being said, there is now a Support Copy of your email in your account where I was able to fix this spacing formatting. If this ever comes up again I suggest trying a new text block, or even following this helpful FAQ on how to remove problematic formatting from your copied text.

Also, thank you for your feedback on ways you would like to format the background images on your email. I would be happy to pass your suggestion on to the appropriate team. If you ever have any other feedback or suggestions on our program you can also submit this through the "Have Feedback?" button at the bottom of every page.

Have Feedback.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.