cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Email Lists

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Email Lists

For some reason our students keep getting taken off our instructor training list and put on our client list and then they don't receive our emails. Is there a way to fix this?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Email Lists

Hi @StephanieC32

I'm sorry to hear this is happening and would be happy to look into this further for you. There are just a few more details I would like to collect on this experience. Are these contacts being added into your account manually, or through an outside plugin? What browser are you using? Were any of these contacts unsubscribes, spam or removed from bounce section? Are there multi-users on your account or does anyone else have access to the account? Do you have a sign-up form on a Facebook Business Page or Update Profile that offers a choice of lists? Please send us these details, along with any examples you may have to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.