Did you mean: 

Email Me

Email Me

I need an email to contact constant contact

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Email Me

Afternoon.  I am trying to email a document in Constant Contact to one of my email groups also in Constant Contact.  However, when I attempt to do so, I can't figure out how to get my contacts in there.  It keeps pulling my address book from my Outlook.  If anyone cane help me out, it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jacqui

CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Email Me

Hello @RhondaC458,

Thank you for reaching out about that! I see that you did schedule an email successfully, but I wanted to give you a guide on how to schedule an email and choose the correct list, just in case you still need additional assistance with that! 

If there's anything else that we can assist with, please let us know! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CTCT Employee

Re: Email Me

Hello @RussD785,

You can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com or we can help you here! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.