cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Plus options should match Email

Email Plus options should match Email

The options in the email plan to design a campaign are much better than in Email Plus which offers more to users. The dashboard options should match in both options. I can add a border and anchor links in basic email, but not in plus which I think is ridiculous. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Email Plus options should match Email

Hello @PhilipF84. Both our Email and Email Plus packages have the same options when you are editing a campaign. The main difference between the two packages is the ability to create unlimited Plus campaigns, such as events, surveys, and coupons in our Email Plus package.

What I believe you may be referencing are the two editors that we have available for accounts. Our previous editor (2GE) does allow you to create borders and anchor links while our third generation editor (3GE) does not. Is this what you meant by "dashboard options"? If you would like us to look into your account or a particular campaign further, we are happy to do so. Feel free to reply here in the community or email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with screenshots, your username and a reference to this post.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.