cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Email Scheduling page doesn't work as designed

Highlighted

Email Scheduling page doesn't work as designed

Email Schedule page: CC lets you Send to lists (select one) or Add new contacts BUT IT'S BROKEN. I pasted the email names to send to, named that List as requested, but that new list didn’t auto pop/show as selected n the Send to List field, nor did the new list show in the long List of all FSS Lists - wouldn’t scroll down far enough—stopped 28 lists short, so the new Test 111016 list couldn’t be selected. I could select another list I needed; had to back out of this page and start over at Campaigns to get back to Schedule email pg.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email Scheduling page doesn't work as designed

Hello @FamilySupportServices ,

I apologize that you were having trouble sending your email to a desired contact list. I noticed you called in to our Support department yesterday about this and I see an email was sent out to the list you mentioned. Did you still need assistance? Please let us know, and we will be happy to help.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!