Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Templates to use for Mobile App

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Email Templates to use for Mobile App

Is there a way to create templates that are available to send from the mobile app? We have a few sales reps that would like to be able to send their customers emails from their phone through the app, but I would like to make sure that they are sent with marketing approved templates. Please advise. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Email Templates to use for Mobile App

Hi @TomV5,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Within our Constant Contact Mobile app, you have the ability to create our marketing approved templates and schedule them from the app itself. Within the Mobile app, you get a "quick campaign" template and also three different picks of templates.  I hope this helps. Let me know if you need assistance with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
All Star

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the reply. 

My question is more related to this: "Within the Mobile app, you get a "quick campaign" template and also three different picks of templates." Am I able to set the quick campaign template or edit the templates that are displayed within the app?

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hello @TomV5,

Currently there isn't a way to change the default options that are available.  However, once you've created a campaign and you like it, you can still copy that campaign. Then you can use those copies for future emails, instead of creating a new one from one of our base templates.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.