cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account is not working well

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Email account is not working well

Can you check to see what is happening to my email it is not working out for me. I need to get this out by tomorrow. It does not always save my work and cuts off and now I cannot send my test emails. It says successful but they do not go through to the recipient. I need to get this out no later than Thursday morning. Can you please help me? Thank Joy
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Email account is not working well

My account got deactivated. Dont know the reason. Got this message. Can anyone help?

I tried to call but no call were answered. I am disappointed that account is deactivated and no support is provided. 

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

Hi @sarahj942. It looks like you had reached out to us previously about your account and we did email you with some more information about the status of your account. Please let us know if you have any more questions. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello @joyS737. I'm sorry that you're experiencing these issues while working in your account. When you were saving your email, were you seeing any error messages? Also, did you try using a different browser? It's possible that a plugin or extension in your browser is affecting your editing experience. 

When you are sending a test email, are you making sure to check a spam or junk folder? If you are sending to a Gmail address, we find that Constant Contact usually end up in a folder called Promotions so you will want to make sure to check this folder as well. If you are still having trouble receiving test emails, we have a Deliverability team that is best equipped to look into this further for you. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.