cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address changed

Occasional Contributor

Email address changed

I've changed up my email address lately and tried changing them in the account settings too. Why do my emails sent to customers still showing my previous email instead of the new email? Can someone help please. Thank you! :smileyface: 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Email address changed

Hi @user91602

We'd be happy to help! Have you made this email address update in your individual campaigns as well? Updating your email address in your account settings is always a good first step. But you have to make sure it is updated in any draft campaigns, copies of previously sent emails, or active Autoresponders. This From Email is contained in the header of all your emails. Clicking anywhere in the header will allow you to choose a different verified email address from the drop-down menu.

3ge-build-tab-and-top-nav-jacks-bbq-special-header-step1 (1) (1).png

3ge-email-settings-overlay-insert-button-jacks-bbq-special-step23 (1).png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.