cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email campaign distributed differently than what is in Constant Contact

Highlighted

Email campaign distributed differently than what is in Constant Contact

Yesterday I sent an email campaign out, and it showed up in our email one way, and is saved in Constant Contact about 4 versions earlier than the last time I saved it. The version that appeared in our in-boxes was the final version saved. The version that is in constant contact is the earlier version. Unfortunately, I copied the email for full distribution thinking it was one way, and was completely wrong. Can someone please contact me to explain what happened? I was very, very careful about saving during the editing process, but it appears that did not work. Katie Campbell, Director of Communications Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email campaign distributed differently than what is in Constant Contact

Hello @MargieC63,

I apologize that this happened. We would be happy to help out and research this. In order to fully investigate, we would need to see a copy of how the email looked when you received it correctly. Could you please forward a copy of the email that you received prior to sending it to your full distribution list to us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)com? Also, please let us know the name of the email as it shows in your Campaigns page.

Once we have that copy of the email and the other details, we'll troubleshoot what occurred and stay in touch with you to let you know what we discover.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!