cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Email didn't save

Occasional Visitor

Email didn't save

Had a terrible time this morning. I copied a previous email about cancelling classes this morning due to the snow. Changed it to say we were open. Saved it. Sent it. It sent the updated subject line and not the updated body. I then went in and tried multiple times to correct and save so I could resend. I was finally successful, but my students were very confused by the first email and many did not attend. I have never had such a problem with your program but there was some weird glitch this morning and it was embarassing and problematic to my business. Please advise. Chaya
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email didn't save

Hi @ChayaS,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that your campaign did not save the editions that you made to it. A few troubleshooting steps you could try if this issue occurs is:

1. Change browsers
  2. Use a safe/incognito mode

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I would also like to investigate this further for you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and the name of the email campaign that wasn't saving properly. Thank you.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing